Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Intro

Hello and welcome to my new blog God at The Movies. Over the years I have seen thousands of movies but only just recently I would consider myself a true Christian. I am starting this blog to show how I sometimes use movies in order to strengthen my relationship with God. Some movies that I go over may be very obvious like Tron while other may seem like a stretch but in all cases it will come back to helping me with my relationship with God. My hopes in sharing this is that the people who read this will start to look at movies differently and may take in some of the things I have to say. Just like many things in this world, I know some people will enjoy this blog while other will hate it, but please refrain from leaving negative comments, it ruins the blog and all you have to do is just not read it. Thank You for at least taking a look and I hope that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment